Ashot MatinyanWe're very Pleased to cooperate with you. Your good service makes me be satisfied! Will definitely be ordering more in the futher.
Paula ChiaratoGood quality Good Service! I am impressed. Keep cooperating!
4 Cords Bare Copper Security Fire Alarm Cable PVC Flame Proof Length Customized
|Place of Origin||China|
|Brand Name||OEM/ ODM/ Lansan|
|Certification||CE/ RoHS/ UL/ ETL|
|Model Number||Security Cable|
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 rolls|
|Packaging Details||100meters/roll, 300meters/roll|
|Delivery Time||10-20 work days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Supply Ability||1000 Rolls/day|
|Conductor||Solid Copper/ CCA/ CCS||Insulation||PVC-Flame Proof|
|Shield||Foil Mylar||Drain Wire||CU / TC / Copper-Clad Aluminum|
|Standard||CE / CCC / UL / ISO9000||Jacket||PVC Flame Retardant|
fire alarm cable,
audio rca cable
4 Cords High Quality Bare Copper Security Fire Alarm Cable Customized Pakcing Length
- Fire resistant cable has been specially designed and thoroughly tested to retain its durability and reliability when fire strikes.
- A fire alarm system is reliant in no small part to the cabling that connects the devices and supplies power. Without reliable, robust cable the fire alarm system would be prone to costly faults and malfunctions. It is therefore essential that you only use the best cable, fitted by qualified electricians, in your fire alarm system.
- In a fire emergency the fire alarm system in your building has to continue working for a significant period of time therefore circuit integrity is essential. The effects of fire could cause standard cable to melt or transmit fire to other parts of the building so it's essential to ensure that your fire alarm system cable is also fire resistant.
- Fire resistant cable, or fireproof cable, will resist the effects of fire to go on working and providing communication and power throughout the fire alarm system while being exposed to fire for an impressive length of time.
- Special materials used in the manufacture of fire resistant cable provides the fire resistant qualities. The cable, once complete, must meet stringent testing and regulations in order to be approved for use in fire alarm systems.
- 2 Core Fire Resistant Cable, for example, has a very high operating temperature. This is in part due to a low-polymer outer sheathing bonded with aluminium foil as well as fire resistant silicon core insulation. The copper cables themselves are tin annealed to improve strength and heat resistance.
- AW-FPC2×1.5 Fire Proof Cable is used where critical circuits need to function to keep safety equipment running even when exposed to extreme heat or fire
Signal shield: Al/Polyester foil,coverage>100%
Double fully shield: Al/Polyester foil&tinned copper braid
|2Cx22AWG||2CX7/0.20mm OFC I.D:1.0mm PVC+AL+7/0.20mm OFC GroundO.D:3.2mm PVC|
|4Cx22AWG||4CX7/0.20mmOFC I.D:1.0mm PVC+AL+7/0.20mm OFC Ground O.D:3.8mm PVC|
|6Cx22AWG||6CX7/0.20mmOFC I.D:1.0mm PVC+AL+7/0.20mm OFC GroundO.D:4.1mm PVC|
|8Cx22AWG||8CX7/0.20mmOFC I.D:1.0mm PVC+AL+7/0.20mm OFC GroundO.D:4.5mm PVC|
|10Cx22AWG||10CX7/0.20mmOFC I.D:1.0mm PVC+AL+7/0.20mm OFC GroundO.D:5.0mm PVC|
|12Cx22AWG||12CX7/0.20mmOFC I.D:1.0mm PVC+AL+7/0.20mm OFC GroundO.D:5.5mm PVC|